Find on the real estate agent business sheet all the useful information on this job: Salary, studies, training, role, job description real estate agent, qualities and skills required to work as a real estate agent. The profession real estate agent is part of the real estate field .
The strong real estate needs in Singapore have increased the demand for this type of job in recent years. The real estate agent acts as an interface between the seller of a property, the agency(marina one residences) to which it is attached, and potential buyers. If its status can vary, the missions entrusted to it are generally the same:
- Prospecting: This is the most important and difficult task entrusted to him. The real estate negotiator will have to find apartments, houses or other real estate available for sale or lease. He will travel through the geographical area assigned to him to find available goods.
- Evaluate the value of a property: when he has found a property to rent or sell, he must evaluate it. It sets a fair price in agreement with the owner and market prices to sell or rent as soon as possible.
- Find a buyer: he is in charge of prospecting buyers and potential tenants. For that, it will multiply the spaces of visibility: advertisements published in the newspapers or on Internet, presentation in window of the agency(marina one residences)?
- Make the visits: he shows real estate properties to potential buyers. He advises them and presents them with goods adapted to their budget and their expectations.
- Finalize the operation and manage the rentals: When the owner and the buyer or the tenant have agreed, he is responsible for finalizing the operation and managing the administrative part. He usually acts as a property administrator: collection of rents and charges, drafting of leases.
The tasks assigned to the real estate agent are numerous. He is usually responsible for a real estate transaction from start to finish. The Real Estate Advisor can become a branch manager or even a real estate agent. He will then have to master the organizational management and the management of his team in order to buy a serenity and a prosperous and steady development of his agency(marina one residences) turnover.
Estate Agent Salary- Marina One Residences
What salary and how much does a real estate agent earn?
On average, a non-executive real estate agent earns around €32,000 gross per year in Singapore.
Work Estate Agent- Marina One Residences
Why and how to work as a real estate agent?
Part of the remuneration is collected through commissions that are not capped but proportional to the volume of sales made. In case of good results, this system can be very interesting. An exciting profession that does not know the routine. A personal satisfaction of having rendered a quality service. Recognition of individuals who often entrust you with the project of their entire life; therefore incomparable to goods and services of current consumption.
It is a real job that can not and must not be improvised. It is a “-” for the one who believes that this business can be improvised. Schedules not always regular and sometimes extended in the evening.
Qualities and skills needed- Marina One Residences
What are the qualities and skills needed to be hired as a real estate agent?
He has a perfect knowledge of the local real estate market: the prices on sale and renting currently practiced, the most appreciated districts, the competition. He has strong commercial abilities. He has a good sense of touch. His power of conviction is developed. He knows how to negotiate with his clients the prices of goods and commissions paid. His presentation is irreproachable. He is available and dynamic. Depending on his specialty, he may be required to speak one or more foreign languages fluently.