When choosing a boiler service london company to install a new boiler, most people like to shop and do some research is understandable. After all, the new boiler represents an excellent investment in central heating. So we want to give you some elements of reflection:
1) List a short list of national and local companies. If you are searching online, try to write “Boiler Installation” or “Boiler Factory” and do some research, some of which match your area, however. Keep in mind that national installers may cover your area and may have a broader product line than small local businesses.
2) Prepare a short list of up to 5 companies: You can expand the list at any time if needed.
3) Check out their website. Obviously, this is possible, a small business in a place does not have a very complicated website, but if it is not at all, unless it is done for this purpose, it is best not to use it. Check out the website and see what you think. Do they have clear contact information? Is there a phone number?
4) Create a list of important criteria. We recommend that you include:
- Is natural gas insurance registered? Otherwise, do not use them.
- When can they go out with you? If you can’t go out for three or four weeks, are you really ready to wait that long?
- Which boiler is suitable? – It is very easy to get lost because you are not a boiler expert, but if you don’t have at least one of the best manufacturers (eighth, Worcester Bosch, Ideal or Potterton), ask yourself why.
- How much do they charge? Is there an appeal fee, and if so, what is the fee?
- Do you offer payment terms? Obviously, a small local business may not do this. This is not necessarily a decisive factor, but it is worth discovering because it is important to you.
- How long have they been working? A company with a long history can be more reliable and will undoubtedly pay attention to its reputation.
- How much do they charge for this service? Most people, once they find a reliable person, like to go with them. Therefore, it is best to choose a company that provides long-term services.
- What guarantee do you offer? If something goes wrong, the last thing you want is someone who has difficulty getting in touch.
5) Take it all during office hours. We know this can be very subjective, but after talking about it you will know how you feel. If you have questions, please use someone else. After kicking you, because “there is a problem” will not be very helpful.
6) Don’t be afraid to ask “stupid” questions. When we meet people who have more technical knowledge than them, it is perfectly normal for people to feel shy. But remember: these are experts, not you, so you can definitely ask them for real stupidity.
7) Do they ask you a question? – You should spend some time to understand your needs, otherwise, how can you be sure to satisfy them?
Buying a new boiler is a major investment, so it’s important to take the time to do the right thing. Even if you think your boiler is currently running well, it is worth investigating.
For example, when you need a boiler service, follow the steps above. Once you have found a reliable person, if your boiler is broken and needs urgent replacement, you will do the basic work and know that it is very cold when done in winter!